Sunday 13 March 2011

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner 24h


Well I have finally got round to getting the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner thanks to my boyfriend =]
     ..first thoughts are it seems ok, but ii have yet to try it on my eyes, so im going to give it a go tomorrow and let everyone know my thoughts on it.
    ..it comes with its own brush although ii can imagine ii will be using my own, even though it is an alright quailty.

                                                        heres my not so good swatch 'lol'




ii am thinking of purchasing the E.L.F gel eye liner when ii get some more pennies =]

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try this one, they keep having it on offer, I must pick it up to try. Look forward to seeing your views on it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, i am always willing to answer them.

Aimee x