Thursday 24 February 2011

Beauty and the Beast: The Ugly Face of Beauty

I've watched this programme since the beginning and it has been so hard hitting and inspirational.

Some of the peoples views on the programme have been so extreme and seemed very bitchy, but its amazing how quickly their views change over a few days. Its amazing to see people that are totally comfortable with themselves, without make-up, without hair extension, false nails and all other thing beauty related.

Now don't get me wrong I love all thing beauty related and hair extension, which I wear nearly everyday, but the programme has made me realise a few things about myself, especially how much confidence I have lost over the past few years, ever since silly bullies at school made me feel so ugly and unwanted.

The programme has made me realise that no one perfect but every ones the same, and that its whats inside that counts, and if people don't understand that then their just not worth your time. If someone can make a person feel so low, then they obviously have their own problems in life and that's the only way that they can make themselves feel better, which is sad when you sit and think about it.

I think everyone should believe in themselves, and not let other people pull me down.

I believe everyone should just be themselves and be proud of who they are, I have always loved this quote
'The only thing a person should blend is their make-up, not themselves into the crowd'

Has anyone else watched this programme? Whats your thoughts on it?

1 comment:

  1. It is really life changing, great post :)
    izzy x
    http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, i am always willing to answer them.

Aimee x