Thursday 19 August 2010

ins [&&] outs

ins

Finishing off college enrollment date well i finally got my letter confirming my enrolment to college, aslong as i meet all the criteria which i already know i do so its all looking up on the college front, so i have to pop along next friday with all the relevant informatioin and am done :) and then fill in my order forms for my kit and uniform then i am already to start, really nervous though been out of college life for a year and half.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 320 Funtime Fusicha totally not my colour usually but i am really loving it right now, certainly going to try more brighter colour lipsticks in the future just need to save me some pennys :)

Bright lipsticks i have never been a massive fan off bright lipsticks on myself, i've always thought they look better on other people, but maybe i was wrong i am really starting to like them now, and must start to try other shades. any ideas welcome?

outs

Rain awww i am totally sick of all this rain now, wheres the sunshine gone, i know its hardly ever sunny in the northeast but please could with have some sunshine for more then a couple of hours a month. hehe

Not having money aww i'm totally sick of not having money, running a house and looking after a child is hard enough but saving up 500£ for a college kit and uniform is even harder whilst paying bills.

well theres not many outs this week which is a good thing i must say :)

4 comments:

  1. You should try MAC's Girl About Town lipstick. My first ever MAC purchase as well as my first lippie, it's a gorgeous wearable colour that feels lovely on your lips. Cheryl wears it too which is a bonus for a fan like me!

    Lovely blog...have a look at mine? http://make-me--beautiful.blogspot.com

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thanks
    ii will definitly have to look for this next time im near my local mac counter

    and i will definitly have a look at your blog
    xx aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now. What course are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks for following :)
    and diploma in beauty therapy
    fancyed abit of a change from the last time i was at college x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, i am always willing to answer them.

Aimee x