Sunday 6 June 2010

11 Questions

I havn't been tagged or anything to do this but i seen it on Sophies Blog (http://sophiesaddiction.blogspot.com/) Hope this helps yous get to know me abit better.

1. What is Your Shoe Size ?

      I'm a size 6 in flats and trainers but in sky scrapper heels im a 5 hehehee :)

2. Where do You work?

       I currently dont work as i am a full time mammy, although i am going back to college in september as i hate sitting around the house doing nothing with my life and would like my son to understand its not okay to not work.

3. What is Your Favorite Piece of Clothing?

      Hmmm, what a hard old question this is i really couldn't say although i do have an orange top which was in my most recent OOTD which i wear all the time and for £2.50 i carnt go wrong hehe :)

4. What is my Favorite Blog At The Moment?

      Hmm i read alot of blogs and all my favorites are linked in the right hand column, but the one i have been reading alot laterly is http://www.beautyliciouslove.com/ everyone have a read shes very friendly and gives great adive i also have been reading http://www.beauty-crush.com/ shes really friendly and also does alot of fashion posts also check out her youtube channel.

5. Do you Have Any Pets?

       Yeah i have two cananrys (one called tango and the other one hulk), a dog which is a minature dachound called tandy, three dwarf hamsters called sylvesta, stalone and rambo and two fish called bubble and squeek :)

6. Do You Have any Siblings?

       I have a half-sister but i do not see her as she lives with our Mam and i dont get on with that side of the family

7. What were You Doing Before This?
   
      Listening to music which i still am doing :) Multi-tasking :)

8. If you could live anywhere were would You Live?

     Newcastle or South Shields :) Wouldnt Leave the Northeast of England

9. What is Your Favorite Food?

     My favorite food is..... Hmmmm tricky question again proberly crisps :) ii eat for too many packs of crisps a day hehehe

10. Do you have a Middle Name?

     Nope :)

11. What are Your Favorite Websites?

      I used Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Formspring and Youtube all the time :) So proberly them ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, i am always willing to answer them.

Aimee x